Have you ever done a big chop, thinking that you had just solved your problem, only to realize that you get bored with extremely short hair? Well, this happens, and it is usual. Knock Out Virgin Hair can see the versatility of your short hair. You can achieve so much with hair extensions. You only need to understand the type of extensions you are looking for, and whether you need the extensions that will entirely cover your hair or not.
#KOVHBabe will guide you on making a correct hair choice, because we do not want you to mess up. Short hair can be tricky and needs to blend well, for it to turn out fabulous.
Here are the three hair extensions we think will help you:
Clip-In Hair Extensions
Clip in hair extensions will be of great help but need to be done by someone who understands this. You may opt for a professional hair stylist. The challenging part about clip-ins is the layering part. How you lay the clips matter.
Do not just place the long clip-ins in your hair, because they will form an obvious demarcation line. You do not want this to happen to you. You may have bought the extensions very expensively, and the last thing you need is disappointments. Therefore, a hair stylist will help.
If you have to apply the clip in extensions by yourself, follow the following steps:
- First, section out the first part of your hair, the clip to it the shortest piece of the hair. Make sure to clip close to your roots, you can tease the roots, if they are fine, to add some texture to it. This would help the chips to stay secured.
- Repeat this process, starting with the shortest hair to the longest one. You will then finish off with two clips to the side of your head, which will go on your temp0les.
- Finally, finish your look by styling the extension, with your real hair. From your preferences, you will choose whether to curly your hair or straighten it.
Wigs are versatile. You can wear them and get them out at any time you want. All you need to do is to invest on buying a pair or so of quality wigs. They will save your time in the morning when rushing to office.
Wigs come in different lengths, textures, colors, and thickness. They will give you a nice natural look that you need.
This is how you will apply your wigs:
- Using a wig is simpler than clip in extensions. You will need to first prepare your natural hair for the wig, by laying it all backward, so that it can stay intact under your wig. If you have thick short hair; you can Conrow them flat, or do small flat braids.
- Next step is to apply a wig cap. This is very important. And make sure that the wig cap’s color is almost as that of your skin. When using it, ensure that the lace part comes at the front of your head.
- At that point, spray a generous amount of gel spray to your hairline, wait for it to become tacky, and then lay the lace on top of it.
- Lastly, when you need the wig off, just wet the less using some water to loosen it up. Then remove the wig gently. Make sure you place your wigs on the mannequin's heads when they are not on your head. This will help them last longer.
Sew-ins is great when you have voluminous and textured hair. Do you think your hair is too short for sew-ins? You may need to rethink. Do not be so sure unless you consult your hair stylist.
Sew-ins is very protective, especially if you get them fully sewn without any leaving out any hair left us. This can protect your hair strand s for up to four months.
Are you familiar with sew-ins? WWW.KOVHBabe.com has you covered. Check in with them to see their available sew-ins.
Do you have short hair? How do you style it? How do you blend it? Let us transform your short hair into that look you crave for today. We have a variety of wigs, sew-ins, and clip-ins extensions that will make you the person you need to be. Visit our website at WWW.KOVHBabe.com to purchase them now.