The kind of installation done will allow you to access your scalp, which is of the things many installation methods deny people. If you are denied access to your scalp, you may feel irritated a by the scalp, but since you cannot reach, you may be a force to scratch on the hair, which may, in turn, get damaged. How are they made?
The Tape- Ins
The tapes are attached to the wefts of the extension while others on your hair and therefore make a sandwich. The method is usually easy, takes less time and is safe. The tape extensions come with the strips which are the polyurethane panels of transparent tape.
The tapes are of a high-grade and safe to use. Therefore, you can be sure of using them without getting your hair damaged in any way.
These can be made using any hair: in fact, if you are someone who hates spending money, you can make a clip in hair extension by the use of your hair remnants. You just have to make wig clip-ins, which you will then attach to the base of the weft which can enable you to clip them on your hair
Almost all quality extensions come with high prices, the price at which your extensions is installed is exclusive of the cost of the hair extension itself. However, clip-ins is cheaper than tape ins. You can always fix your clip-ins by yourself, but it needs a hair professional to install tape ins.
During the tape in removal, you must visit the spa and get it removed by a specialist. This is because there is a specific solution which is used to remove it. Without a good hairstylist, you may not like the outcome of the tape ins hair extensions.
It all depends on the hair brand that you have chosen, but one thing I know for sure, is that tape in hair extensions are worth the price. They will favor anyone, starting for the people with fine hair, those suffering from alopecia and other related hair diseases and they will never disappoint.
As of the case of the clip ins, many people have been seen maki8ng DIYs of their own clip in hair extensions. So if you are that kind of a person who will not spend much on hair, you can always find a guide, maybe a DIY tutorial, to make your own at entirely no cost.
Tape in Hair Extensions
- This extension is of very high qualities
- They can be colored. And styled in any way you need.
- With proper care, they can last for more than two years.
- They a so easy and quick to install
- they are made from real human hair
- They can be curled., waved and straightened
- They can be flat ironed
- They will add length, volume, and thickness to your hair
- Each installation can last up to two to three weeks, after which you can reinstall
- They can be severally reused
- The installation process takes lesser time as compared to the traditional sew-ins.
- They do not require any form of heat or glue, which may destroy the hair
Clip-Ins Hair Extensions
- They are cost-efficient, and everyone can afford
- You can easily make them by yourself using a DIY tutorial
- They can be adjusted even after installation
- They are easy and comfortable to wear
- They will zero damages on your hair
- The installation period take little time
- When made using human hair, they can be easily bleached or colored
- When made using human hair, they can be styled by the use of heat
- They are temporary, and their fore allow you to try out other hairstyles
- They are removable
- They cannot be made using a DIY tutorial
- They are costly
- They are removed using a solvent, which may only be found in a salon
- Oils cannot be applied to them
- They may irritate on a sensitive skin
- They are bulky
- They fall out of the head with time
- They are not of the best quality
The Bottom Line
There are so many other ways through which you can apply for your hair extensions. If you think one of them is among these two, you now know all about them.