What Is Raw Hair Extensions?
In its processed form, hair extensions tend to have a shiny coating, thanks to the silicone used during its chemical processing. This makes such extensions difficult to blend with natural hair which is free from silicone. Extensions that are in their raw form, on the other hand, give a more natural look by blending with your hair perfectly. Let us understand what raw hair is:
What is Raw Hair?
Raw hair is the purest hair extension you will find in the market. It’s in its completely natural form, implying no heat, steam, or chemical processing whatsoever. It is directly cut from the donor’s head and wefted without the usage of any chemicals. Raw Indian hair is available in three different textures- straight, curly, and wavy. Raw hair is among the top quality hair extensions that will help you enhance your beauty for many years to come. When buying raw human hair, one thing to keep in mind is that no 2 bundles are exactly the same since raw hair is never steamed to achieve a uniformed pattern. However, two identical bundle patterns aren’t very different from each other.
Raw hair extensions can also constitute multiple donors as long as the hair isn’t processed in any form. Knockout raw hair collection is intended for women who wish to look beautiful with hair that’s versatile. Our raw human hair extensions are free from chemicals and completely unprocessed. The products you receive from us can be trusted to serve your purpose well without risking your safety and personal health. Be it our wigs, frontals, or bundles, our hair extensions are flexible, comprise of durable patterns, and stay tangle-free even after multiple washes, curling, and styling.
If you are not sure which hair extension would suit you the best, we are there to assist you. We believe in helping our customers enhance their natural beauty effortlessly, which is why we recommend nothing but the best.
Why Choose Raw Hair Extensions?
When it comes to hair extensions, most of the people aren’t aware of the different types of hair. Raw hair is one of those categories of hair extensions that not many people are familiar with. Most users think of synthetic hair when thinking of hair extensions. In the absence of adequate knowledge, they feel they don’t have many options. Someone who has done proper research would know that raw hair is the best type of hair in the market. Let’s delve deep into what makes raw hair the best:
What Makes Raw Hair the Best?
Let us ask you a simple question- do you prefer things natural or are more fond of harmful chemicals and processing? We are sure you wouldn’t prefer the latter unless you don’t have any other option by your side. Raw hair is natural in all aspects from root to end. Since it is not manipulated, processed, steamed or treated with any chemicals or acid, raw hair is considered to be the best option, no matter what. Let us understand how raw hair extensions are made. Following is what happens when a donor is being prepared for the removal of the hair:
- The donor’s hair is tied into a ponytail so that the hair remains intact and cuticles flow in a uniform direction when the hair is cut.
- A razor is used to remove the hair from the donor’s scalp. This is done to extract every bit of hair from the donor.
- Post the removal of hair, loose hair, or tangles are removed using a tool.
- The hair is wefted with the help of a sewing machine for the creation of bundles.
- Hair is inspected for lice and nits. The same is removed if found.
- The hair is cleaned using a light shampoo and conditioner and ready to be shipped.
Raw Hair Is the Best Hair In The Market Because:
- There’s no tangling or matting since the hair is procured directly from the donor’s head.
- The hair is not treated with acids or any other harsh chemicals.
- The hair is in its raw, natural form. Therefore, you have complete control over the products you use on your extensions. It is durable and has great texture.
So what are you waiting for? Place an order to look chic, anytime you want with our gorgeous raw hair extensions.